OMO! THERES OLEVELS THIS YEAR TOO?!?!

Feeling stressful? Need prayer support? 把生活上的重担交给神吧。

OMO! THERES OLEVELS THIS YEAR TOO?!?!

Postby Suen » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:41 pm

HELLO everybody who are looking at this post........

PLEASE PRAY FOR THOSE STUDYING FOR THEIR OLEVELS THIS YEAR (2013)!

Currently, or at least all I could remember are...

Keith!
Toby!
Dominic!
Mei Xuan!

Let us not forget those taking their Alevels this year....(all that I know of):

ChengMin
ZhengWei

And of cause those, who are waiting for their Alevel results! (all that I know of):

ZhangYang
MingXiu?
WuenNee?

Post your prayers here and if you know of anyone who are also facing Olevels or Alevels or any other heavy examinations, do let their name be in this thread too!!
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Matthew 6:33

We always have a CHOICE to SMILE.
Especially in all of God's blessings
Suen
Savvy poster

Re: OMO! THERES OLEVELS THIS YEAR TOO?!?!

Postby Suen » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:46 pm

Dear Heavenly Father,

I pray that Your wisdom would be with all of those people mentioned as their studying through for their major examinations.

Through all their preparations work, Lord I pray that they would maintain focus, and be very sharp in their thinking!

God, let them see that studying is also another way to become a wonderful testimony for You infront of their friends and many more!

Also Lord, I would also want to pray for their health! Let not their physical body hinder them in their studies and revisions!

Dear Father, may Your name in Heaven be glorified!

Praying in Jesus most precious name...AMEN!
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Suen
Savvy poster

Postby chengling » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:29 pm

Dear Father we come to You in gratitude as we witness the growth of our youths, physically, intellectually and spiritually. They have been such joy and cheer to us, teaching us all the basics in life, making us relearning homework we forgets while growing old. Lord I would like to put these youths mentioned above in Your hands, You love them, they're Yours. We pray that in all that they learn in Sch, good stuff drills in and bad ones get repelled. In their final exams this year, Lord You grant them wisdom to manage their time, YET NOT FORGETTING that they're doing these for You. May You protect their relationships on Sch with everyone be a pleasing testimony for You. In Jesus name I pray, Amen!
.P.ray.U.ntil.S.omething.H.appens.~ccl
chengling
Savvy poster

Postby Suen » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:47 am

加油 Everybody~~~

Suen
Savvy poster

Postby `char » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:20 pm

Dear Father in Heaven,
want to pray for Sean, ZW and CM today, as they are in the midst of their exams.
Please give them wisdom so that they can do well..
Please give them persistence, so that they try their best even in difficult questions..
Please give them endurance to study and have good concentration this week!
We know we are in the palm of Your hands, and are safe. Help us to be able to glorify you in the things we do, and the words we say.

In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
~Jesus wasn't held onto the cross by nails, He was held onto the cross by His love for you and me.
`char
Savvy poster

Return to Prayer Request 祷告事项